วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 30 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Dairy

Now I am watching TV while I type my journal. I like games show on TV.
I just finished lunch. So I want to sleep after this games show finish. Maybe I am heavier, if I sleep after lunch.

So I have to do anything instead sleep such as reading the text books.
I guess I’ll sleep. I am laughing, because the games show is funny. Although some joke is so stupid, but I want to laugh.

This games show is you have to eat too much in 1 minute. Absolutely I can’t do like that. Eats too fast and running for open the sign, for money.

This mourning I just read my e-mail. Many e-mails are junk. Nothing in the mail. But I like some mail is from my friends. That’s funny mail. And some pictures are beautiful. That is the picture of Sakure the flower in Japan. The color of the flower is light pink. So sweet.

You can see Sakure in spring. Everywhere have Sakure. Many Sakures on the road. I like it.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: