วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 9 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

diary 2

This week so busy, hard to study on the time. Because I have to work for Universiade games. I’m a care taker, take care athlete, who come from other country. Some country can’t speak English, so t have to use my hand instead speak English.

I can speak Japanese, and I can read and write too. I ever studied Japanese when I was grade 10-12. Three years in high school. I try to use Japanese everyday and I ever went to Japan for practice Japanese.
And 2 days ago I can use my Japanese with athlete from Japan, that’so hard to listen. Because they speak so fast, so sometime I can’t understand some of that word. So I have to told them, please speak slowly, because I can’t understand if you speak so fast.

Yesterday at Rachamangchara main stadium has the grand open’s ceremony. Bid party, and I’m a main staff, have to run all of main stadium. For told some people have to sit at their seat. Hard to do like that, because nobody was not look at me. I’m too short. And someone laughed at me when I shouted and told them where their seat.

So I have to work hard than anyone. I try to shouted louder and ran very fast, because my legs too short. The grand open’s ceremony so beautiful. When the grand open ceremony finished at 10 p.m. so tried. I can’t walk anymore, while I walk to my friend’s room I almost slept. So yesterday I had dinner so late. But I’m not hungry. And I don’t know why I’m not hungry. I slept at 11 p.m.

I very like the ceremony. So many athlete from many county. They’re look different someone has blond hair someone has black. The athlete have more than 1,000 people from 150 country. Hard to told anyone who’s come from what country?

Before I type the diary, I just finished Insurance Law class and English 2 class. Today has nothing different and now I’ll go to bed before time, so tried. When I woke up, I’ll watch television first and review some subject or read chapter 7 in American crime story for English 2, maybe next class my teacher ask me some questions. If I can’t answer maybe my teacher cut my mark. I can’t lose my mark anymore.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

Jasper กล่าวว่า...

You speak Japanase as well! Wauw! I'd love to see you speak it.

Nikithar กล่าวว่า...


I am glad to find your impressive way of writing the post. Thanks for sharing the post. MCX guider is a stock advisory firm which provides tips for equity intraday, future intraday nifty intraday & option Intraday. Stock market is a place where many new stock market traders join the share trading league daily and trade daily in stock market tips. Intraday traders, stock market investors and market beginners should understand the meaning of the stock market for beginners cutting the learning curve
Regards
Nickel Tips Trading