วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 30 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Dairy

Today is Friday ,last Friday of this month. About few week I have to final exam.
I woke up earlier than everyday , although today is my holiday. I haven’t class in Friday. So I have free for time for up my blog.

Last week I can’t up my blog , because I went home so late. And when I went home I so tried more than doing anything.

And Saturday and Sunday I have some free time , but I forgot my blog.
What wrong with that? I can forgot something right.

But now this week I have to up my blog more than 600 words. For last week too.

Today I’ll wash my cloths by myself, but today is rainy day. Maybe I can’t wash my cloths, because it won’t dry. My uniform is so dirty.

My breakfast is bread with butter. It’s good breakfast for me. So easy . my mom always told me I have to drink some milk too for good healthy. Maybe I drink milk too much, I can taller than today. But it’s too late. I can’t taller than anymore.

Last night I listened the song . this song is in the best song in top chart Med radio 107.
The name of this song is 4 in the morning of Gwen. In the Sweet escape album. I like Gwen too much. I like her songs. I like her dress too. Her dress is too hot.

When I finished my favorite song, I’ll review text book. That’s Partnerships and Company Law. Hard to understand. I had reviewed some Law code about 10 code at last night.

Today I’ll review Criminal law 2. it’s difficult than Partnerships and Company Law.
It’s hard to understand. I have to decide who was guilty. Someone killed someone and what happened in the end. I have to fine the guilty for killers. Maybe the killers have to get the death penalty too.

I want to play internet and check my e-mail too. After I finished my blog and up it in to the internet.

Nothing for this mourning. So nothing in my journal too. Maybe this afternoon if I have something for write in my journal, I’ll up it to the internet.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: