วันเสาร์ที่ 18 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

The diary

This morning I woke up at 7 o’clock. So early morning for me. I have to woke up early at Saturday, because I have to study Criminal law 2 at university.

And in the evening at Ratchamang stadium will have close ceremony. The close ceremony will start at 6 o’clock in the evening.

I’ll join with my friends. Because today is the last day the I’ll do my job for the Universiade. Not too much job for me-_-.

I study Criminal law 2 for 2 hours. Almost sleep, but I can’t , because it’s hard to understand. I have to study hard more than ever, because next month is the month for final exam. Nightmare for law students. I can’t fail in any subject -_-.

This night when I finish reading the book, I’ll review American crime story in English 2 again. Because I finished it too long ,so maybe I’ll forget it.

I have to remember law code and make me understand.

Now I’m in internet café. For make some journal for my English teacher. He want 500 words per week.

If this semester finish, I’ll reading Harry potter7 in English . I try to read by my self without dictionary or talking dictionary. I know I can do it well. Because English in Harry Potter is easier than English in English 2’ book is the Limitations.

That’s make me get C in mid term exam. So proud.

While I play internet in the internet café, l listen my favorite music too. I like this song too much ‘She believes ( In me)’ of Ronan Keating. I likes the meaning of this song too much. And the other song that I like is ‘Un-break my hart’ of Toni Braxton. I like the voice of Toni.

And I like Red hot chili paper too , the song is ‘By the way ‘.

Now time over. I have to finished my diary . -_-

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: