วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 2 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Diary

Today is August 1,2007

Last week I had finished mid-term exam. English 2 and Sci-man, after that I had long weekend ,I stayed at home. I was sleep ,reading ,played internet. Good long weekend (more than 5 days). Tomorrow I’ll go to university for study Insurance Law, English 2, important subject.

Study hard. About 2 weeks ago, I watch favorite movie ,likes Harry Potter alone, first day and first time. So happy I like this story too much. This film is fifth of Harry Potter. But the book ,that I had is seventh. This year is tenth year of Harry Potter. First time that I had ever read Harry Potter, I was 11 or 12 years old. So long times ago. Now I ‘m 19 years old. This book is the last of Harry Potter. This book I’ll try to read English language instead Thai language. Because I can’t wait for translates Thai language.

I likes reading, novel, magazines, newspaper, etc. when I was reading I don’t like listen radio, while I was reading. But someone likes my friend, they likes to listen radio, while they were reading. I disagree the way they were.

When I was a child, I can remember I like reading too much. When I was reading, my mom always told me for walking, swimming, running with friends. I don’t like exercise.

When I’ll finish final-exam, I’ll travel with my friends at east of Thailand. I likes sea, but I likes mountain more than. North of Thailand so beautiful.
I always travel with my family. My family is very big, and like to travel, and I likes too.

I ever travel in Japan alone by myself for 3 month. I walked found school for study language by myself. I had part time job with my mom’friends. I had got too much money for travel south of Japan by my self. Japan is beautiful country. I likes capital city, it’s technology city. Everything very high- technology. But south part of Japan is very beautiful weather, culture, delicious food, nice people.

That time I thought to live in Japan, but I hadn’t finish study. So I have to came back to Thailand, because my mom command me to came back. I understand. For me I want to study law. My mom told me when I finish study in Thailand I can travel by myself.

Tomorrow maybe I’ll finish study late, because tomorrow is first day after long weekend. I guess I’ll talk with my friends all the time haha. Interest day. Tonight I’ll sleep early. So finish diary.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: