วันเสาร์ที่ 1 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

Dairy

Today is my holiday again. Many holidays for me in this week. I like holiday. I usually sleep in the holiday. So lazy in holiday.

Last night I reviewed many text book and law code. Now I am watching TV while I type my journal. I like cartoon, I like Toys Story. It’s so funny and lovely cartoon.

I have many stationary of Toys Story. The Toys Story is the story of Toys, that have alive. The boy is owner of Toys is Voddy. He is kind kid. He never does something bad with his toys. But someone is Voddy’ neighbor always hit Voddy toys.

That is a big problem. One day is Voddy’ birthday he get a new toy. The toy is very expensive; the other problems will be start at here. No one like old toys than new one.

Next week will have other cartoon for me. I’ll type in my journal for next week.

When I finished type my journal, I’ll review the text books again. It’s almost finish.

I guess this week, I can review the text book already.

But the problem is I’m so lazy. Because last night I slept late. Now I want to sleep again. But I woke up already. Maybe I’ll sleep this afternoon.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: