วันเสาร์ที่ 8 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

dairy

Today is Saturday; I have to study criminal law 2 at ABAC.

The weather, very warm. Sunny days in Thailand is too bad, maybe in the future I have the cancer at my skin. The ultra violate from the sun is too much more than I want. I don’t like sunny day. I like rainy days more than sunny days.

I want to use the umbrella, my umbrella is so cute. The pink umbrella, I bought it from the department store. My umbrella is very expensive.

Maybe next year I can use my umbrella again. I hope like that. Now I’m stayed at home, plays the internet and watch TV.

I’ll review the American crime story again in the afternoon. Next Monday, my English 2 class will play the moot court.

I pretend to be the jury and my friends pretend to be the judge, witness, defendant, defendant lawyer, and the prosecutor. The moot court is so funny. Yesterday we had to practice the moot court before Monday.

Someone can’t come to practice with us. But it’s doesn’t matter, no problem. Everything its Okays. We can do everything without someone.

This is the last time that I can up my blog for my teacher. Because my teacher will read our blog at this Sunday. But I’ll up my blog after my teacher read it.

About 2 weeks I have to final exam. It’s hard for law students. Because, law students hasn’t the mid-term exam. Now I go to bed late everyday. Because, I always go to bed at 9o’clock. But now I have go to bed at mid-night of 3o’clock in the mourning.

Today I have to study Chinese, but I’m so lazy. So I’ll study tomorrow. Maybe it’s no problem. But I guess today we have to dictation. No doubt.

On Tuesday I have to go to ABAC Bangna campus. For ethic class. So far from my home. So expensive for transportation. But I like ABAC Bangna campus, because it’s very beautiful more than other university in Thailand. I’m sure.

ABAC Bangna campus is beautiful university. The art in the campus’s very expensive.
It’s tell me about the history of art. The art is about the Christine. I like it.

Maybe this evening I’ll up my blog again. If I finish the American crime story.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: