วันเสาร์ที่ 8 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

dairy

Tomorrow I’ll go to the department store for shopping and watching movie with my friends.

Now I’m finished reading the book already. I use the time of today for reading the text books.

I am reading the law text books already. But I have to remember the law code, and the judge opinion.

So I have many free times. Tomorrow I’ll go to the theater for watching Ghost’s house. Horror movie makes me scare. But I want to know the story.

And my adviser (teacher from faculty of law) is the main character. I guess he was so hand some and this movie is the first movie of him. It’s the masterpiece.

My friends watch this movie already. They told me everything in the movie, so I know the hold of the story already, although I knew the whole story already, I want to watch I movie.

I want the new shoes. So tomorrow I’ll try to find some shoes that make me comfortable while I walk.

I know the comfortable show is hard to find, I have many shoes more than 30. but non of them make me happy. Like my boyfriend. He always makes me angry.

He’s taller than me more than 30 centimeters. So he always kidding me, but it not the big problem for me. Because I have shot legs.

Maybe he is going to be ex boyfriend for me. Just kidding. Ha Ha

Now nothing important for me, except final exam. I’m law student (I’ll know, I told you already) so I have to study hard for final exam. So tired.

But next months I’ll be free. I’ll go travel with my friends. At the south of Thailand. The best beautiful beach in the world.

But I like the mountain more than the beach. Because the mountain is so high and good weather. So I like it. But the problem is my friends like the beach more than the mountain.

It’s very simple. Many people like the beach more than the mountain. It’s not necessary for me I can go everywhere with my friends. But if I can choose I’ll choose the mountain not the beach.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Jasper กล่าวว่า...

I like the mountains just as much as the beach... :-)


P.S. It is diary, not dairy